Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Podengo

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : A Toast To PPs
 Bellissimo
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/24/2009 8:43:21 AM reply with quote send message to Bellissimo Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Eta: Spelling lol

Its Been a little over a year since i started this kennel! It has accoplished so much more then i ever thought it would.
I just wanted to Thank Some of the kennels who helped me.

A big thanks goes to decoy workers and MRK for giveing me my begging bitches and helpeing me start my lines.

I also wanna thank anyone who has shown a belli dog. It means more to me then you think.
Im proud to see all of belli dogs running threw the podengo lines today.

I also wanted to thank Exc for being involed in the colors alongg with Lillput for teaching me hoe to make the percents for the colors we have today.

So I raise my glass to a great year and another hopefull, exciteing year to follow!

Belli
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2009 4:58:51 PM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

Here's to Podengos.

I only started in them this year - thanks Excalibur, Bellissimo and Decoy Workers for selling me dogs - and Hues particularly for the dogs, the mentoring and friendship.

I was warned when I started in PPodengos that the breed took a long time to rise in SOP. I must have arrived on the crest of a new wave, because my first litter produced one of the first three PPodengos to hit 76. Beginner's luck, and some good dogs from you lot.

We've come so far that I tried to sell a 77 SOP the other day and had no takers. We now have a number of dogs in the 79.x range, with the first one being Hues All That Jazz.

Are there many 78s? I've seen 76s, 77s and 79s ...

Wonder who'll get the first 80?

Thanks for the companionship - and let's all have fun with our PPodengos.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.