Search

.com Forum · Appenzeller Sennenhund

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : New to the breed
 Aiyura Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/14/2009 12:17:18 AM reply with quote send message to Aiyura Kennels Object to Post   

Hi all,

I've just started this rare breed kennel and so will be staying with Appenzeller Sennenhunds! If anyone's able to let me know a couple of things about the breed, that would be great:

- What kinds of SOPs are finishing?
- What traits are lacking at the moment in particular, if any?

Also, if anyone has any reasonable brood bitches or potentially showable pups they're willing to sell, I would love to hear about it.

If anyone's feeling cautious and would like to check my credentials, I'm Foster Kennels in Anatolian Shepherds wink ;)

Sionel/Aiyura
 roymars
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/17/2009 11:13:47 AM reply with quote send message to roymars Object to Post

Hi and welcome to the breed happy :) I have PMd you.

Not many finishing at the moment due to lack of players but I guess anything 83+ will finish. If there are any difficulties in finishing a dog though I am always happy to make a major by entering without handlers, just PM me and let me know. Sue (Deliverance) is working hard on SS but help in any area is welcome. Any questions feel free to PM me and I will do my best to help out.
 Aiyura Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2010 8:45:59 PM reply with quote send message to Aiyura Kennels Object to Post

After an unscheduled break from Showdog, I'm now back and have sorted out my kennel. I've restarted my breeding program already and will get back into showing when I have something worth putting in the ring happy :)

If anyone wants to use one of my dogs or is interested in puppies, just mail me and I'll see what I can do!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.