Search

.com Forum · Polish Lowland Sheepdog

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Stacked Specialties
 Polski Owczarek Nizinny
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/25/2009 9:55:03 PM reply with quote send message to Polski Owczarek Nizinny Object to Post   

I've entered all my to-be-shown pons into the specialties for GSL's farewell and december nationals, they will help with majors and I plan to show all 4 at the same time to increase points (once they are fully sessioned I will have at least one more to session for show, maybe more depending on my litters). Hope this will help with reaching the points for majors in the breed.
~Mel
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2009 3:05:18 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Awesome thanks!!

I'll try and get as many ready too happy :)

Madz
 Polski Owczarek Nizinny
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2009 4:31:24 PM reply with quote send message to Polski Owczarek Nizinny Object to Post

That would be great, I'd like to get these PONS finished up asap and get breeding them. Right now I only have the bitches entered but I do have males to come soon! :3

~Mel
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2009 3:47:58 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Awesome! I have one showing now and one being sessioned but a fair few on the ground not settled yet, I'm crossing my fingers for another 94 =P
 Polski Owczarek Nizinny
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2009 9:20:32 AM reply with quote send message to Polski Owczarek Nizinny Object to Post

haha that's what I'm hoping for once I breed my 93 sops right now I'm just breeding to weed out older dogs from the kennel. Maybe I can dream of a 95 in the near future :o hehe.

~Mel
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2009 12:51:45 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

That'd be like the best early christmas present!!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.