Search

.com Forum · Lowchen

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Joining The Breed
 Practically Perfect
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/12/2010 6:37:50 PM reply with quote send message to Practically Perfect Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi All, I was looking for a new breed to have along with my chinese cresteds and have decided I would love to join this breed. It looks as if this breed is in need of new breeders. Could someone give me all of the details about this breed? Like the top sop, show sops, etc. I am also looking for lowchens to add to my kennel as my foundation. So please let me know if you have any nice lowchens you are willing to part with. Thanks!

I am currently ranked #1 kennel in chinese cresteds. I have consistent great puppies out of my litters. The breed is finally doing so much better now, so I can focus on this breed as well.
 ~Mauvais~
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2010 11:43:17 AM reply with quote send message to ~Mauvais~ Object to Post

I have a couple girls including a champion for sale, and some boys if you want to take a look. I just got back into the game, but my sops are still quite high. 96.0 - 96.8's for sale
 Practically Perfect
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2010 8:52:42 PM reply with quote send message to Practically Perfect Object to Post

I have a full kennel right now, but I will definitely take a look. I would love to join the breed's club also. happy :) For your free artwork, do you mind if I add words to it?
 ~Mauvais~
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2010 12:15:36 AM reply with quote send message to ~Mauvais~ Object to Post

Go for it. wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.