Search

.com Forum · Toy Fox Terrier

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Hey guys!
 Calixter
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/1/2010 4:12:39 PM reply with quote send message to Calixter Object to Post   

Hey guys, how are things going in the world of SD TFTs? I'm considering coming back.. I work two jobs and I may be starting agility soon with one of my dogs but I may be able to squeeze some time in for a new and improved TFT kennel.

I noticed things are pretty dead around here and I'd hate to be competing against myself. Anyone up for some competition and bringing TFTs back? laugh :D
 Wilde
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2010 3:37:04 AM reply with quote send message to Wilde Object to Post

Hey, welcome back! You don't know me, but I'm a fairly recent addition to the breed. I've mostly been keeping my head down and showing sporadically. If you need dogs or anything to get your kennel up and running, just send me a message— I'd love to start showing against someone besides myself! happy :)
 Calixter
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2010 7:09:43 PM reply with quote send message to Calixter Object to Post

Yes, please.. if you have any extra dogs I could use some. happy :) I'd love to get my feet back on the ground!

When I left we were just hitting 96 SOP. Looks like you guys have taken off with flying colors lol. Congrats. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.