Search

.com Forum · Toy Fox Terrier

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Wakey wakey!
 Calixter
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/21/2010 9:01:07 PM reply with quote send message to Calixter Object to Post   

Hey guys! I'd love to revive TFTs and bring them back from the dead. It seems as if all the "active" kennels aren't really all that active, and I'd love it if we could change that.

I'd like to start promoting our breed, but its hard to entice people to join us because we never have dogs for sale. So, if you have extras in your kennel, throw 'em up with a price tag and advertise!

Checking in the ring, it looks as if that area is a bit dead too. What's going on here? Session those babies and push 'em in there! Since there isn't a lot of competition, finishing will be super easy. Why not raise your prestige while earning a few new champions? Easy peasy, yessir.

I'll do my part to help bring TFTs back, but I can't do it alone. Who wants to join me?

I'm not sure how many people have heard about the german spitz source-breeding project that's going on, but its really done a lot for the spitzie breed and earned tons of new breeders. Since its so successful, I'm considering putting our breed up for that option as well, especially since white & tan is so predominant and this could be a great opportunity to get back many colors that have been lost along the way. Would any breeders be interested in this or do you guys think this is a bad idea? I know most of us have come a long way from ugly greens and light blues and are proud of the 97+ SOPs we have now, but it could be a great opportunity for the breed in general. Any thoughts, questions or comments are welcome!

-Sasha

Replies in this thread : 0

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.