Search

.com Forum · Chinese Shar-Pei

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Litter of Shar Pei's!
 Zhóuwén Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/23/2010 10:06:43 AM reply with quote send message to Zhóuwén Kennel Object to Post   

I recently had a litter of three pups from BKH Galaxy(19 pts, never was able to get any majors) and RWSK Driver Boy(31 pts, just got his first major on the 21st). They had two males and one female. The female I might be keeping, she is a brown horse coat. One of the boys is a cream sable horse coat and the other is a chocolate diluted brush coat. Let me know if you are interested in one of my boys! They are only 9 days old at this time.

Thanks,
Zhóuwén Kennel
 Zhóuwén Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2010 8:03:57 AM reply with quote send message to Zhóuwén Kennel Object to Post

I'm happy to report that RWSK Driver Boy finished yesterday! I still have the two boys for sale. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks!
Zhóuwén Kennel
 kira!
Basic User

Basic User
12/12/2010 6:50:05 PM reply with quote send message to kira! Object to Post

I would be interested in a puppy if they're still available : )
 Zhóuwén Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2011 5:26:30 PM reply with quote send message to Zhóuwén Kennel Object to Post

Sorry, I didn't see your reply. The two boys didn't turn out as well as I thought they would. I'm hoping to have another litter soon however.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.