Search

.com Forum · Appenzeller Sennenhund

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Bottom TEN Challenge!!!
 Oceancrest Finishing Service
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/8/2010 11:35:55 PM reply with quote send message to Oceancrest Finishing Service Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello Appenzeller breeders,

I've selected to participate in the Genesis Bottom Ten Challenge with Appenzeller Sennenhunds! For those of you who don't know what the challenge is, its a competition where people can choose from the bottom ten breeds in active showing/breeding kennels, and the goal is to move your chosen breed as far up the breed list as possible in six weeks. There is one representative for each breed in the challenge, and I'm your rep for Appenzellers.

What I'll be looking to do is revitalize the breed: get folks showing again, sponsor specialties,begin my own breeding and showing program, etc. I will also be looking to recruit new members to join the breed & rasie activity on the breed club website and breed forum.

I will PM several kenels about buying some good dogs for my own breeding program, but if you were somehow left out of the PM list but would like to help me with the challenge, please just shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Oceanside

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.