.com Forum · Polish Lowland Sheepdog

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Kennel Clearout - ALL for sale
 Kliazma
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/4/2010 2:28:00 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post   

I'm really sorry guys, but all my dogs are up for sale

I've been with this breed for four years, I've been there from my first PON that I finished, who was a 39.5 SOP through till the last best, I bred, at 94.7

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=2965461&name=

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9494147

I have been one of only two breeders, I've watched them soar basically from the very lowest to a good popularity and sadly for whatever reasons, drop again and I really need a break and see what else this game has to offer

I feel that my time with the breed has come to and end for the time being and it's time to step back

I'll always keep an eye on PONs to see how they're doing, recommend them to anyone and probably, where my SD heart will always lay, but it's time to get my moneys worth from this game

So thank you all for making this such a fun breed to be a part off, it really is the most amazing breed happy :)

PLEASE offer on ANY non retired dog in my kennel, I'll consider & probably accept all, otherwise they'll have to be FH
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2010 5:11:53 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

a lot are coloureds around 94, a few partly sessioned, some breeding stock

I'll fh if not sold happy :)

Replies in this thread : 1

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.