Search

.com Forum · Polish Lowland Sheepdog

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Thanksgiving Special!
 HaikuKeep
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/25/2010 1:06:55 PM reply with quote send message to HaikuKeep Object to Post   

I'm just getting started in PONs and was blessed with some wonderful brood bitches to get my start. They've all had nice litters now (Lots of Color!) and are ready to help someone else get their start! I also have to keep cycling out breeders because I still have a basic account for a bit longer and have to make room for babies.

Crown Ridge Delightful: www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10038797
Low SS but really nice stats everywhere else. When bred to the right dog she will throw phenomenal pups. In her first litter with me, she's also thrown some rare colors.

Proverbs Leap of Faith: www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9921654
The dam of one of the top SOPs in the breed, hope I get lucky like that with the litter she had for me! Also a less than perfect SS, but an ideal broodie. Got love that color.

CH. KLZ New York: www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=9608323
A proven show dog threw a nice colorful litter for me. They should turn out very nice. Not the highest SOP right now, but good stats. You just have to know how to use them!

Thanks!

Replies in this thread : 0

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.