Search

.com Forum · Puli

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Pukka Puppies kennel is closing - all Puli are up for sale.
 Pukka Puppies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/21/2010 8:32:31 PM reply with quote send message to Pukka Puppies Object to Post   

Sadly this kennel is now closed. All Pulik are up for sale with no approval. These include unsessioned pups, a pregnant bitch, fully and partially sessioned dogs and bitches.

Please do remember that it is against the rules to buy more than two dogs from a closing kennel, so choose wisely!

There are some quality Pulik for sale. However, do remember that pups under 10 days statistics will change until they are ten days old, and that dogs over 120 days cannot be shown in conformation classes and so are only useful for breeding or obedience.

Hope you enjoy your new dogs! happy :)
 Tarnished Halo
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2011 3:37:19 PM reply with quote send message to Tarnished Halo Object to Post

Can't believe I missed this. >.<
I really need to check this forum more often.

I know you probably won't be back, but I'm gonna miss you, Pukka. You were a wonderful asset to the breed and are a wonderful person.
 tiffer
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2011 12:06:59 PM reply with quote send message to tiffer Object to Post

i will have a look

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.