Search

.com Forum · Samoyed

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Joinin' The Breed!
 Pearl City
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/31/2010 9:58:23 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hiya. I was just passin' by to say that I will be joining the breed in two weeks from now from my new kennel Aqua Regia Kennels, because I LOVE the breed in real life and I have notice that the Samoyed breed in SD is WAY low in the difficulty list. I feel that this breed surely needs my help! Plus, I'm really GOOD at breeding. I have been able to breed highest SOP's for Australian Shepherd, CKCS, and Sealyham Terries. So, I got myself quite a knowledge in breeding. I think I could get some good puppies once I start breeding.

I would love more information on the breed. What is the highest SOP? What are some traits that the breed needs to work on? How is showing like? I feel like I should be asking more question. But, I can't think of more... So, please post anything else!

Well, I can't wait! See ya in two weeks or so!

- Natalie

PS: My friend, is also considering to join the breed too. But, she is still unsure. But, I'm tryin' to convince her at the moment. wink ;)
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2010 10:01:37 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

I also notice that this forum is somewhat quite, how come?
Are the breeders friendly here?

- Natalie.
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2010 10:06:45 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Oh, and also. It only shows that four kennels are actively showing. But, they are 30 breeders. Can someone give me links to the rest of the breeders? Thanks.

- Natalie.
 Blue Haze
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2011 12:23:06 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Haze Object to Post

Hello and welcome to the breed. I've not actually been in the ring with Sammies for a while now. I stopped showing when I picked up source breeding. WishMaker is also source breeding and I think there may be a few more of us sourcing too.

I can't really help you with what kind of SOP is finishable and all but I think Feet are a low trait in the breed and I am trying to bring that up in my lines. I can have a look at my dogs and tell you what else is low too if you like.

The forum is inactive just like a lot of other forums this low in the breed difficulty ranking. It's not too bad. We're a nice, quiet little group here and work together usually - if you ask, you'll get all the help you need.

Anna <333
 cuti302
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2011 5:24:39 PM reply with quote send message to cuti302 Object to Post

I'm also going to help out the breed, as I noticed the SOP is very low and we need more breeders. happy :)
 kamilla8
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2011 4:24:06 PM reply with quote send message to kamilla8 Object to Post

posted by cuti302
breed with my dog

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.