Search

.com Forum · Samoyed

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Can We Sort Some Things Out Please???
 Blue Haze
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/9/2011 6:30:15 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Haze Object to Post   

Hello.

I'm source breeding Sammies - that's why you haven't seen me around for a long time. I noticed that we are last on the breed difficulty list and that came as a real shock to me. Sammies were about #59 or something when I joined and now we're last! Things are really dead around here so you may have noticed that I put a thread in the Alpha forum. This is more of a desperate plea rather than a quiet suggestion. Lol!

Can some of you please lower your stud fees? I know it's rude of me to ask you but there are people who would like to join the breed and just can't afford to so would like you to lower stud fees for them. It would be a great help if you could do this - just until things pick up again, that's all. There are a few things that they would like sorted out and I can't really sell them any good dogs because I'm source breeding so I wondered if you guys would help me, help them. Lol! I'll tell you more on the situation when I have time. thank you for taking the time to read this.

Anna <333
 Blue Haze
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2011 11:54:54 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Haze Object to Post

POMP!

Anna <333

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.