Search

.com Forum · Samoyed

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : coming back to the game, joining sammies!
 FineLine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/26/2011 8:44:39 PM reply with quote send message to FineLine Object to Post   

Hey happy :)

I used to play this game like crazy years ago and I fell out of it during college. I've missed it a lot. I used to do german wirehaired pointers, but would like a change. Ill probably be upgrading the kennel and doing some source breeding for fun. I hope to see everyone around

Fineline
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
1/27/2011 8:28:16 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Hi,
I just recently joined the breed.
But, I just thought I would give you a warm welcome back!
From what I have noticed the breed, has slowed down (Difficuly list wise) and there are not so many breeders that are showing now. Most of them, are source breeding like you, to bring up their own lines. I would myself source breed too (I plan on too on my other kennel) but while I'm here in this kennel, I'll be breeding show quality.

- Natalie.
 FineLine
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2011 11:23:06 PM reply with quote send message to FineLine Object to Post

Thanks for the welcome! I plan to do both, since it will take me eons to get some source dogs up to par. happy :)
 Beyond Wonderland
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2011 11:04:43 AM reply with quote send message to Beyond Wonderland Object to Post

Welcome!!! This is great!!! I'm source breeding Sammies, so if you even need some help or dog/bitches just PM me!!! I'm so happy, more and more breders are joining Sammies!

Jane

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.