WeimsRus
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/3/2011 8:03:50 PM reply with quote send message to WeimsRus Object to Post   

Knightwynd
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2011 8:53:46 PM reply with quote send message to Knightwynd Object to Post

Check out my Cherry creek kennel, would be happy to sell ya some!!

Verna
 V.irus
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2011 8:01:34 AM reply with quote send message to V.irus Object to Post

I have (6) pups, SOP of 98.35 or 98.4. I have not skipwalled them yet, so am not sure which. 3 are girls, 3 are boys, tens days old today. If you are interested, they are $200 a piece. If not sold in 4 days, I will be FH'ing them.

If I had known you were looking for low showshine as well, I would have had more for you to look through, but I almost always FH low ss
 WeimsRus
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2011 5:28:00 PM reply with quote send message to WeimsRus Object to Post

Bumping this one up not that this forum is so busy it will disappear anytime soon, lol. Do want to say if you do want to sell a dog put it up for sale. I don't have time to cruz everyones kennels and look through their dogs, make offers, and find out you don't want to sell it. This is just a waste of my time when there is a perfectly good Dogs for Sale link. I am looking for both dogs and bitches.

It's all for the breed, Weims.
 V.irus
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2011 8:11:42 PM reply with quote send message to V.irus Object to Post

Weims, no offense, but you sound awful high and mighty there. "Waste of your time" etc, we do put our dogs up for sale, often they are just sold out. Maybe, if you want good stock, you should check more often? I usually send out a message when I have stock for sale, Cherry and Impy both place theirs for sale, its not as if our dogs sit until someone begs us for them...
 WeimsRus
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2011 5:54:22 PM reply with quote send message to WeimsRus Object to Post

posted by V.irus
Weims, no offense, but you sound awful high and mighty there. "Waste of your time" etc, we do put our dogs up for sale, often they are just sold out. Maybe, if you want good stock, you should check more often? I usually send out a message when I have stock for sale, Cherry and Impy both place theirs for sale, its not as if our dogs sit until someone begs us for them...
How much is your time worth? The only thing "high and mighty" about this post is the way you took it. The day I started this thread I spent hours looking through the active Weim kennels seeing who had litters, and trying to decide if I should make offers on some of the broodies. This is because there were NO Weims up for sale. Made some offers to you with no response, there is an accept and refuse button, BTW. I check the Dogs For Sale page twice a day, don't know how more frequently you would like me to check it. This was posted because there are only a couple of active kennels putting pups up for sale. Now, to address one other thing. There arn't enough active kennels in Weims right now for everyone to be "sold out". I have delt with Cherry a couple of times in the past and recently with Impy. With the changes that are coming, this breed needs ALL the breeders to work with each other. There arn't as many active ones now as when I started on SD in 2005, and this is the only breed I have been in. There is a reason that people that are interested in the breed, will try Weims and then drop them but this is another thread that I have been contemplating on starting.

No offense taken but just read your kennel page if you want to see "high and mighty"

V.irus
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2011 9:37:25 PM reply with quote send message to V.irus Object to Post

Nice, and for the record I didnt accept because I had other offers, and am helping other players get started. I guess Im too high and mighty to bother hitting accept on /your/ offers.
 WeimsRus
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2011 5:58:19 PM reply with quote send message to WeimsRus Object to Post

posted by V.irus
Nice, and for the record I didnt accept because I had other offers, and am helping other players get started. I guess Im too high and mighty to bother hitting accept on /your/ offers.
Wow, seems like I hit a nerve here. ROFLMAO, and really don't care if I did. You are the one that started the "High and Mighty" thing. I just treat people like I am treated, in RL and on SD. Don't want to sell me a dog then don't, please do though, give me the common courtsey of denying my offer. As I said earlier, this will allow me to offer on other dogs. Offers have two days to expire and I'm not going to check your kennel to see if you logged in and just ignored my offer because you have sold it to another kennel.

Imperial Danes
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2011 8:50:26 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Danes Object to Post

I don't have any Weim litters right now, because I am broke quite frankly... All the dogs and broodies I have are still being used actively. I would consider a breeding if I knew for sure I had a market for the pups? Generally speaking, I sell maybe one pup from each litter, and all the rest end up FH'd.

I think the Weim breeders are great, V.irus and Cherry both helped me get started... In fact, V.irus sold me my first two Weims, which were so fantastically awesome that I fell in love with the breed and have been around ever since. I've always had good discussions with the other breeders, and they are always able to offer helpful tips. I've helped some other new players get started as well.

I just wish we had more showing going on, but I know it's been a rough few weeks! I hardly ever see majors anymore, which is frustrating, but fighting sure isn't going to help that any...
 Tatonka Corgis
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2011 8:48:18 AM reply with quote send message to Tatonka Corgis Object to Post

I rarely have a weim litter on the ground as I'm working more on establishing this kennel in weims with showing first. However I do have two litters due on the 21st. I'll sop them and keep one or two, then whatever is left I will put up for sale. Feel free to look then. I'll probably pm you to let you know that there are pups on the ground as well.

I also breed less frequently because this kennel was so far in debt that I've had to slowly pull it out. I'm still in debt but I'm out of non-finished weims so it seemed like the right time to breed.

Liz
 -Threnody-
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2011 10:32:01 PM reply with quote send message to -Threnody- Object to Post

Ok, I must admit, I had been wanting to join Weims for some time now. But, after seeing the commotion in this thread between breeders of the same breed, I have decided to look elsewhere.

It is not my place to state such, but I have to agree with Weims on this account:

Dogs should be placed up for sale, this gives people (like me) a chance to compare dogs, see what is available. Honestly, because there have been no decent dogs listed for sale, I never really cared to look, feeling as the breed was dead/inactive. I know that in my breeds, which I have 10 kennels (two families) that I am doing well in with advertising my pups.

I am not taking sides by any means, I am only trying to state out the obvious with this. It DOES help to place dogs up for sale. Having something to choose from increases a potential joiners curiosity.

Also, V.irus, I really like how you are a major advocate for the breed in helping new breeders, good job.

Might I make a note though, that argument between two breeders in the same breed is discouraging, as I actually enjoy teamwork in a breed. I don't see that here. I do recall Weims signature saying "All for the breed" and I just don't get that feel here. It seems as if it is all a personal battle.

Again, sorry to state the obvious and I meant to disrespect in doing this, but I will have to reconsider my interest in Weims.

Best of luck to all of you.

Elaine

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.