Search

.com Forum · Great Pyrenees

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Hi guys
 La Reine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/1/2011 9:19:27 AM reply with quote send message to La Reine Object to Post   

My name is Alison I am new to Pyr's so I was pleasently surprised to see a group 3rd at world cup with this boy www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10304964 this dog is out of my first litter of great pyr.I am looking to buy a nice broodie or 2 if anyone has a girl they would like to pass along.I have been playing sd for a few years my other kennels are Newfs-I am BASIC BLACK and D'Ali also have an Anatolian kennel called Havin A Parti and a Argentino Dogo kennel called Pawfection.I joined to help revive the color white up to quality .
 ShadoWulf
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2011 7:34:57 AM reply with quote send message to ShadoWulf Object to Post

Hi, welcome to the breed and congrats on the 3rd in Group.

I've been wanting to downsize a bit 'casue I'm getting close to the limit. Just take a look around and if you see a dog you'd like just PM me and I'll see if I can let it go.

Shado Herma's offspring page is wonky, but she has given me 3 champs so far. I am not willing to sell Shado Adrastea, but I am willing to lease her after her next planned litter.

-Shado
 La Reine
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2011 8:36:40 AM reply with quote send message to La Reine Object to Post

Great thanks I'll have a look I bought a nice puppy girl from you in New Dawn kennel.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.