Search

.com Forum · Appenzeller Sennenhund

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : we need more people showing!
 Eagles Wings Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/8/2011 1:13:57 PM reply with quote send message to Eagles Wings Kennels Object to Post   

I have my bitch showing, but nobody else is entered in any shows. Getting best in breed is useless when there's nobody else entered. If you have even a remotely showable dog, start putting in some entries! We need to get this breed back in the shows! happy :)
 Country Club
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2011 7:02:27 AM reply with quote send message to Country Club Object to Post

Today I start to session my first own breed dog happy :)

The problem is not to get studs in a good quality. There is a kennel with good one but don't offer studs.

happy :) Iris
 Eagles Wings Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2011 7:32:33 PM reply with quote send message to Eagles Wings Kennels Object to Post

We still have a major problem with not enough entries! We need to get more people in the breed or start stacking or something :/

posted by Country Club
The problem is not to get studs in a good quality. There is a kennel with good one but don't offer studs.
Yeah this is definitely a problem in this breed. I'm still trying to start off my line and so far I haven't gotten any decent boys. When I do I'll have them up for stud for $50 when they're old enough, though.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.