Search

.com Forum · Puli

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : looking for a new breed
 rocknroll clown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/2/2011 10:09:54 PM reply with quote send message to rocknroll clown Object to Post   

this paycheck i am going to subscribe (YAY) and am looking into getting into another breed... it is now between 2 breeds. soooo..... i have some questions about pulis

What are the high/average SOPs?

do the puppies sell?

would i be able to get some decent show/breedable bitches?

please note it will take a few weeks due to me using payment via snail mail so i am not looking for dogs to buy now.

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!
 rowanw
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2011 7:16:19 AM reply with quote send message to rowanw Object to Post

I JUST started in Pulik, but I've been on SD for a while...
so I'll do my best to answer.

What are the high/average SOPs?
From what I've seen some MOST pulik are in the 97.2+ range There is one kennel that has 98.+ dogs.

do the puppies sell?
Based on my other "rare" breed kennels, I'm going to guess no. I haven't had the opportunity to put in puppies up for sale and have rarely seen any pulik for sale on the boards. But in most of my kennels with less popular breeds, puppy sales are WAY down.

would i be able to get some decent show/breedable bitches?
I would say you won't have any problems getting dogs in the 97 SOP range. It looks like there are couple of established kennels and a couple of new kennels - between all of us I'm sure we can get you started.

Hoping that helps
Rhonda

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.