Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Rough Coated Chow Breeders
 Simply Soteria
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/3/2011 12:10:02 PM reply with quote send message to Simply Soteria Object to Post   

I've seen these on other breed forums and I thought we needed one too. I thought it might be a good idea if we kept track of everyone who is breeding for the rough coated trait and colors that are being worked on. This way we can see the overall improvement being made. I'm really excited to be seeing so much progress lately.

Just post that you are working on the rough coat trait and link the best dogs you've recently bred. I'm going to make every effort to update it as regularly as I possibly can, probably on the weekends.

Rough Coated Chow Breeders

Simply Soteria
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Simply+Soteria

Current Top Chows
There are two numbers below. The first number is the old SOP and the second number is the new Genetic Quality number.

Rough Black: Terias Black Velvet 92.7 51.85
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10519543

Rough Blue: Terias Perfect Storm 91.7 48.75
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10574482

Rough Cinnamon: Terias Caramel Macchiato 90.1 47.30
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10551433

Rough Cream: none listed yet.

Rough Red: Terias Confetti 92.9 53.10
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10551436

Smooth Black: none listed yet.

Smooth Blue: ColFor Bubble Dreams 92.0 50.90
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10235206

Smooth Cream: none listed yet.

Smooth Red: none listed yet.

I left out the Smooth Cinnamon since it is the most prevalent in the game and can easily be seen throughout. I wanted to keep only the colors not usually seen in the shows and the rough coated dog progress for the purpose of this list.

I hope everyone will find this helpful and happy showing happy :)

~*Soteria*~

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.