Search

.com Forum · Weimaraner

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : 81.50!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/23/2012 10:25:53 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

Some of you might have seen my post in the brag forum, but if you didn't I thought I should post it here.

I bred this bitch www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?name=Clarity Act of Truth (nicely given to me by Clear Sharp) was bred to this stud www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?name=Ch Paws Deal Me In and the pair kindly gave me 5 pups.

I FHed 2.(www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11336214, and www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11336215)Sold 1. (www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11336218) and happily got 2 great pups (www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11336216 and www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11336217)Both are in a sessioners ATM.

When I saw this female my jaw dropped.
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11336217
Her SOP is 81.50!And she even has good important traits, AND 20SS!This girl is going to both be amazing in the showring, and she also is going to produce very lovely pups!

I just wanted to share.
Selma

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.