Search

.com Forum · Weimaraner

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Oh yes!
 Clear Sharp
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/2/2012 5:07:15 PM reply with quote send message to Clear Sharp Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11388403

Doing Deal With The Devil proud (grandsire). I'm so happy my boy made such a big impact on the breed happy :). Hoping this boy will beat his sire and grandsires GCH point records laugh :D.

Emma
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2012 9:22:09 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Looking good!We must breed him to my 81.50 once done showing!Can't wait!
 Clear Sharp
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2012 11:25:15 AM reply with quote send message to Clear Sharp Object to Post

posted by Selma Kennel
Looking good!We must breed him to my 81.50 once done showing!Can't wait!
Might want to watch the COI there, they've both got Deal Me In in their lines once and Deal With Devil once or twice each wink ;).

Emma
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2012 6:24:01 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Oh.I never even looked at that.Do you mind me asking.How does COI effect their performance?
 Clear Sharp
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2012 10:54:57 AM reply with quote send message to Clear Sharp Object to Post

A COI over 15% supposedly affects the genetic stats of dogs, although people have tried breeding over 15% and have produced very decent pups. You could give it a try and see how it goes happy :)

Emma
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2012 8:27:45 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I probably will still try to get a litter. lol

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.