Search

.com Forum · Weimaraner

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Help Us Make A Bronze Sire Out Of GCH CH LDW Water Balloon Fight
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/25/2012 3:12:57 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post   

Hi everyone! As a lot of you know, I own GCH CH LDW Water Balloon Fight. He's been bred numerous times, and has some very nice offspring. I would really like to turn him into a Bronze sire. He has some very finishable offspring out there, and could also produce more finishable offspring. Please, please, please try to finish any finishable offspring (I know that I keep saying that, I just can't think of any other way to say it razz :p ) by him! I am taking his stud fee down to $25, too! Please help us to make him a Bronze sire!!!!! Thank you!

Lucky

PS If we can get a Bronze sire on Water Balloon Fight, I'll add a $50 BISS and $25 WD and WB payouts to the August Specialty. happy :)
 Great Greys
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2012 10:17:05 AM reply with quote send message to Great Greys Object to Post

He is a very nice dog! I've got several of his puppies coming up in the sessioning rotation and some are starting to hit the show ring now. We'll do our best to contribute to his Bronze status.

Cheers,

Great Greys
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2012 12:49:17 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

Thank you!!! I hope his offspring do really well for you!

Lucky

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.