Search

.com Forum · Neapolitan Mastiff

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Looking for dogs to start breeding again
 Secret Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/28/2012 11:00:10 AM reply with quote send message to Secret Kennels Object to Post   

I've just started a Neapolitan Mastiff kennel after being off Showdog for two years or so, and I'm hoping to be very active in this breed. I used to breed and show Australian Shepherds and Boxers, so not having dogs up for sale is very new to me! happy :)

So I know I've already bought a few dogs, but I'm still in the need of a nice quality bitch to start breeding. Also any other puppies would be very helpful.

I would be extremely thankful for any other advice the other breeders may have!

Thanks so much! happy :)
 Existenz Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2012 9:54:37 PM reply with quote send message to Existenz Kennels Object to Post

I can lease you this girl for a litter or two:
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11612098

She has produced some very nice pups with higher SOP than herself, including an 86.10 male. I will probably want her back!

Heather happy :)
 Milano Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2012 10:07:50 PM reply with quote send message to Milano Kennels Object to Post

Welcome to Neo's! Always happy to see new faces happy :)

I have a decent bitch that will be ready to breed in a few more days if you are interested in her?

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11711592

or this girl is very nice. You could have her after she whelps her litter on Oct 1

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11669759

I am willing to part with any of the bitches in my kennel really, so if you see one you like you can just let me know

Heidi @ Milano
 Secret Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2012 12:06:11 AM reply with quote send message to Secret Kennels Object to Post

Existenz - I would love to lease her for a few litters! She looks like a very nice dog. happy :) Also, could you remind me how leasing bitches works? I know what it means, I was just wondering how I get her and give her back and what prices are.

Milano - I really like your second bitch. happy :) Will you put her up for sale when she's whelped, or should I place an offer on her then?

Thanks so much for replying, I really can't wait to start breeding and showing again! Also sorry for the rather basic questions, I'm trying to remember all the policies for things, while also learning new additions to the game...... happy :)
 Milano Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2012 9:40:33 AM reply with quote send message to Milano Kennels Object to Post

No problem! As soon as she has whelped, I will let you know and list her up for sale on approval for you.

It's nice to have a new kennel interested in Neo's. We could use some more players. We are a quiet bunch, but friendly! And feel free to ask as many questions as you like wink ;)

Heidi - Milano Kennels

Secret Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2012 11:08:53 AM reply with quote send message to Secret Kennels Object to Post

Okay thanks! happy :)
 Existenz Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2012 11:28:26 PM reply with quote send message to Existenz Kennels Object to Post

Sorry, I've had a rather eventful few days and forgot to respond!

Leasing means, at least to me, that you can buy her for $100 and after two litters I'll buy her back for the same, $100. If I decide I don't want her back I'll let you know. I'll put her up for sale requiring approval for you, so no one else can get her first.

Good luck!
Heather happy :)
 Secret Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2012 12:51:22 AM reply with quote send message to Secret Kennels Object to Post

No problem. happy :) I put an offer on her just now.
 Existenz Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2012 6:15:52 PM reply with quote send message to Existenz Kennels Object to Post

Accepted! And she's ready to breed immediately happy :)

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.