Search

.com Forum · Neapolitan Mastiff

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : New player looking for start up dogs
 Aotearoa Canines
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/18/2012 11:25:59 PM reply with quote send message to Aotearoa Canines Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello everyone,im new to the game happy :) I would like to breed Neos so if anyone has stock to help me out with please let me know, thanyou.
 Frozen Eclipse
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2012 8:47:16 AM reply with quote send message to Frozen Eclipse Object to Post

Welcome!

Unfortunately I don't have anything to offer you at the moment, but don't hesitate to contact any of the other breeders.

Emma happy :)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2012 2:29:54 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

I don't have any for sale now, but I have a litter being born tomorrow (Monday). Existenz Kennels, Secret Kennels, Milano Kennels, and Lost Kennels all have dogs for sale right now. Any SOP at or over 33.50 of so is showable, with the better SOPs being at or over 84.50. Anything over 86 is really great! Existenz Kennels has bred several 87 dogs, which is very high!

I've only been on here since September, so I'm fairly new as well! Welcome to the breed! happy :)

Megan

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.