Search

.com Forum · Australian Kelpie

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Real Life Kelpie!
 TNT Cessnock Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/14/2013 8:14:37 PM reply with quote send message to TNT Cessnock Kennels Object to Post   

I'm SO excited!! I'm getting a real life kelpie. I've been wanting one for years, ever since we lost our first kelpie. My parents have a half kelpie/half rottie, but it's not the same as having your own. I don't know which pup out of the litter will be mine yet, but either way it's a dream come true. I'll be getting a little girl and will be calling her Ayla (from Clan of the Cave Bear).
 Kiandra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2013 5:31:25 AM reply with quote send message to Kiandra Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations, I hope you are going to work it or do agility as they need the mental stimulation!
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2013 10:46:29 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Huge congrats TNT!!! I can't wait to see pics happy :)
 TNT Cessnock Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2013 4:10:49 AM reply with quote send message to TNT Cessnock Kennels Object to Post

Yes, I know they do Kiandra happy :) I've had one before and my parents have a 1/2 Kelpie now. I'll be doing agility with her when she's old enough and will likely try herding as well at some point just for fun.

If you'd like to see pics you can go to Calaloo Kelpies on Facebook laugh :D
 TNT Cessnock Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2013 8:59:42 AM reply with quote send message to TNT Cessnock Kennels Object to Post

My new puppy! Right now her litter name is Pash, but as soon as I figure out her permanent name that will change. It was supposed to be Ayla but I'm not sure that the name fits her so I'm going to think of some others and see if I can find the right one.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151623110376113.1073741825.726836112&type=1&l=2da5c1c600

She's a very sweet and steady puppy with good working instinct and nothing seems to phase her. Even her first bath, which her siblings needed to "destress" a little from. She was like "That was cool, what's next?"
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2013 12:36:15 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Very sweet!

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.