Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Account Flipping
 NorthDahl
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/26/2013 3:07:48 PM reply with quote send message to NorthDahl Object to Post   

This is really bothering me. I currently have three standard accounts and one rare breed account. So four kennels total.

I log into one of them. At some point, without logging out of that one or into another one, I somehow end up in a different kennel! This has been happening for two full days now. Not the hugest deal, until I now discovered that a Scottish Deerhound that I had purchased ended up in my Lab account!

I had logged into my Wolfie/Deerhound account to purchase that dog, and sometime during the time I logged in and reaching the sale page, SD had logged be out of that account and into my Lab account without my knowledge, so I purchased the Deerhound with my Lab account.

I just went in and bought the dog from myself so he's in the correct account, however, I hope that I will not get a block or anything on my account for flipping over dogs or something. I know there are rules against that, but I can't control this and I switched the dog for the same price I bought it for initially.

Is this happening to anybody else? I know there is a new feature where you can 'quick switch' from account to account, but don't you have to add the accounts to do that? I haven't done anything like that yet so there should be no reason for my accounts to switch themselves!

Please help! This is my fun, relaxing game, so I can't be expected to stay all sharp minded and notice the second it flips accounts on me. It should remain in the account that I logged into!
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
6/26/2013 3:19:47 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

It's a caching issue. You aren't actually flipping between the accounts, it's just serving a previous version of the page.

Try refreshing first and I'll see what I can do.
 NorthDahl
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2013 3:24:14 PM reply with quote send message to NorthDahl Object to Post

I'll try that. Though, I don't always catch it until I do something with the wrong account. Lol!

Thanks Jeff
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
6/26/2013 3:34:21 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

That's what I'm saying, you're not actually being flipped to the other account. The page cached and you're looking at the old version.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.