.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Sessions Page
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
6/13/2013 2:15:29 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

The new sessioning page now has a block at the top with just the dogs you've sessioned in the past 72-hours.
 rowanw
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2013 2:22:45 PM reply with quote send message to rowanw Object to Post

Puppies/litters born yesterday are not showing up on my Sessions page?
 Tribern
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2013 10:54:38 AM reply with quote send message to Tribern Object to Post

Would it be possible to session all dogs from their own page instead of having to go to the sessions link and finding them in the list? I have many dogs where sessions are coming up as N/A in the owner option box at the moment. happy :)
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
6/14/2013 4:21:55 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Do you have any sessions left? I meant for it to show N/A when you're out of sessions.
 Tribern
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2013 4:44:57 PM reply with quote send message to Tribern Object to Post

Yes I had sessions at the time happy :)
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2013 5:20:30 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Sessioning from the dog's page

When I logged into my first kennel and went to my first dog to session the sessioning block showed
Sessioning N/A

I then went to the bulk sessions page to verify the sessions were there. All 8 sessions were there.

I went back to the dogs page and at that point the session icons were showing. (It also still read Sessioning N/A) So I sessioned my two dogs using 6 sessions.

I logged out of that kennel and then logged into my next kennel. I went to the first dog's page and it showed the 3 Train/Exercise/Groom icons, but NOT the ALL - so the system was thinking I had 2 sessions from the last kennel instead of 8 sessions from the new kennel. (I did then go to the bulk session page to verify all 8 sessions were there.)

Edited to add: When I went back to the dog's page all 4 sessioning icons are showing.

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 6/15/2013 5:22:36 PM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler