Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

rowanw
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2013 5:16:26 PM reply with quote send message to rowanw Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

really I swear this is the last post for today.
(Ha, probably not - but I'll post from a different kennel so no one will know it's me <g>wink ;)

Table View - hoping that we will have this feature available on the new layout. I use it a lot when determining who stays and who goes.

Jeff, AWESOME updates today! MUCH appreciated and enjoyed.

Edited to Add: I lied, I'm back.
Is there any way on the "View All Dogs" page to add a space between each of the tables. I think it would make the page a lot easier to read.

-----
Last edited by rowanw on 6/13/2013 5:58:34 PM
 LetsShow
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2013 6:30:13 PM reply with quote send message to LetsShow Object to Post

On kennel view - where you select "Show Colors"
I have a column with header, but no colors are listed for the dogs. (If I choose Show Breed - I get column, header and breed filled in for each dog.)

Would there be any chance that instead of text (or in addition to the text) - we could get a little miniature version of the color pics for the breed?

I know that there are still a lot of breeds without the Picardy pics, so not sure if it's possible now.

Really, you could combine "Breed" and "Color" columns and show the little image - you would see breed and color (coat) at once in one column.

I think the image might also help to "break up" all the text on the page... and I think it gives a visual boost to the page - and probably helps with the appeal factor for new players to see all of their dogs in the kennel, as opposed to just text on the page.

Just thinking out loud.

-----
Last edited by admin on 6/16/2013 7:31:01 PM
 Kilohana Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/14/2013 3:11:30 PM reply with quote send message to Kilohana Kennels Object to Post

I just don't get why, once you sign into your kennel, that the same page stays on the screen (where it says "Welcome to the Dog Show Game", and "Sign Up"wink ;). Since we are obviously already signed up, since we just logged into our kennel, shouldn't our kenel (view all dogs) be automatically there?

-----
Last edited by Kilohana Kennels on 6/14/2013 3:11:59 PM
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2013 1:40:53 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Okay- Ill admit, I've been staying away from the new layout( I don't like change much) But since its happening- I logged on new.showdog, here is my wishlist, and forgive me if they've been mentioned

-When I log in instead of brining me back to a Sign Up page- can I just be automatically directed to "My Account" or "My Dogs" ? (already mentioned)

-There is an option under my dogs to show/hide colors and breeds, can we also have a show hide for "age" & "options"? It just seems like too much, but id rather see the color and breed.
TBH I like the look of the Quick Sop page more than the my kennel page, just seems better organized. (already mentioned)

Few things I am not finding, may be there, may not...
-"administrative topics" If not already there, could it be added, maybe as a link like latest topics?
-reclaim dogs
-sponsoring shows(already mentioned)
-prestige impacts
-change prefix

-change bulk/single pictures

ETA: read this thread, updated already mentioned, but leaving them for my own list.

-----
Last edited by admin on 6/16/2013 8:08:56 PM

-----
Last edited by admin on 6/16/2013 8:19:20 PM
 roymars
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/15/2013 5:19:29 AM reply with quote send message to roymars Object to Post

This might have already been mentioned and I might be missing something when I am on the new layout but is there still the feature which shows our recent show results like on the old layout?

I am referring to the section on the old layout which says Balance, Prestige, Sessions Left etc where we can currently click on Show Results and get the Recent Show Results page then click on 'View' to see full results for a particular show. On the new layout when I click on Show Results it just shows future entries so to find out a complete listing of how all dogs did in a particular show we have to view a dog that was entered, view all show results then the show that we want to view. Apologies if this part of the new layout isn't yet complete but I was just wondering. Thanks.

Click on My Results

-----
Last edited by admin on 6/16/2013 8:16:31 PM
 Everkai
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2013 9:34:11 PM reply with quote send message to Everkai Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Kennel Prestige link does not work and neither does "Grand Champion Points" link

www.showdog.com/shows/results/top_showdogcom_show_dogs.aspx?breed=American+Eskimo+dog

-----
Last edited by Everkai on 6/25/2013 9:35:35 PM

-----
Last edited by Everkai on 6/25/2013 9:36:14 PM

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.