.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 22
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : May 2013 Showdog Fever Applications - Restart
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/16/2013 9:29:27 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Hello everyone,

I'd like to apologize for not having this up for awhile, the Showdog Fever is now ready to start up again for good.

Reason it stopped, if you read my banner post, I've have had serious illness and injury, and since it's summer I'll have more time to relax and recover. happy :)

I'm looking for new staff, if you had a previous position please fill out the application.

* You must agree to the following terms in order to be a staff member. If your agreement is broken you will be banned from the Showdog Fever staff for as long as I'm still in charge.

- You must turn in articles on time. Due date will never change, it will always be the 26th of every month. If you are having family/sickness/other issues/problems please let me know that you can not do it ahead of time and I'll gladly understand, as I've had problems as well and I know they can get stressing. happy :)
- You must send all articles to the Editor in Chief.
- You must know that these statements will/can change at any moment in time.
- You must keep in contact with me, as I will keep in contact with you. Feel free to ask questions!
- If you are writing an article you need at least two paragraphs (eight full sentences.)
- If you are asking questions, you must have at least ten questions.
- Make sure to have fun, this is volunteer work, and it's suppose to be fun!

Now that that is out of the way, on to the positions needed.

Positions Available/Taken

Webmaster Welsh Corgi Kennels

Co-web Master Open

Editor in Chief Dogs of Rockwood

Showing Questions and Answers Open
This will only be updated when new questions are asked. The old Q & A's will always stay up.

Breeding Questions and Answers Shadowstorm Kennels
This will only be updated when new questions are asked. The old Q & A's will always stay up.

Breeder of the Month Open

Breed of the Month Laffy-Taffy Kennels

Dog of the Month Open

Grand Champion of the Month Open

Banner Maker of the Month Bord De La Mer

Breeds in Need Open

Improve your Kennel

Featured Article Welsh Corgi Kennels

Featured Article Open

**New positions will be added, I did not get nearly as many as there were here. Please post suggestions if you have them.

Brenna
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2013 1:21:32 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

I would be more than happy to help out with-

Editor in Chief
Banner Maker Of The Month
Dog of the month
Grand Champion Of the month

________

I would love to help out SD Fever with those positions and/or any other position available :3

~Lily
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2013 1:47:50 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I'd love to do:

Breed of the Month
OR
Breeder of the Month

Alexandria
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2013 2:19:24 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

I have no problems doing Editor in Chief again.

-Cassie
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2013 5:45:59 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Cassie I would love it if you could do the Editor in Chief once again happy :)

Thank you, I'll be reviewing these more and sending out messages. Any one else is still free to apply.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2013 8:31:02 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Bump
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2013 11:55:31 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

I can do Breeding Questions and Answers OR Showing Questions and Answers.

Shadowstorm.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2013 5:34:37 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

May basics apply? I can understand if not.
Selma
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2013 9:41:14 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Shadowstorm Kennels
I can do Breeding Questions and Answers OR Showing Questions and Answers.

Shadowstorm.

Either one would be great happy :) I'll message you soon a long with the others! (Once we have all the spots filled.)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2013 9:42:01 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Selma Kennel
May basics apply? I can understand if not.
Selma

I don't look at account level, I look for someone who will be committed happy :) Go ahead and apply.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2013 10:06:42 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Okay thanks! May I do Grand Champion of the Month? Along with that I interview the breeder right? What if it is owned by another kennel? Do I interview the breeder or the owner.
Selma
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2013 2:15:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I'd like to try out "improve your kennel."
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2013 4:15:46 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Selma Kennel
Okay thanks! May I do Grand Champion of the Month? Along with that I interview the breeder right? What if it is owned by another kennel? Do I interview the breeder or the owner.
Selma

The current owner. happy :)

Great Reina! laugh :D
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2013 5:42:25 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Okay thanks! When should I start?
Selma
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2013 10:00:38 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

If I would want to be co-webmaster ( wink ;) ) what would I do? And do I need any specific skills.. Just wondering.. it seems like it could be fun.

Natalie.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2013 10:03:59 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Do you think we're gonna be able to start this month or not? Just wondering!

Alexandria
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2013 10:56:46 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Some of my writers are going on holidays this month, and I'm currently re building the website to fit everyone's needs. If you know what position you are, feel free to write your article, but please do not send it to Cassie until I say we're ready.

Thank you.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2013 11:13:31 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Okay that's fine! I'll be going to a camp, but that's five days and I'll have plenty of time.

Alexandria
 To York With Love
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2013 8:42:11 AM reply with quote send message to To York With Love Object to Post

I would love to do the Dog of the Month. I have a bunch of extra time of my hands and I am a college student.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2013 12:13:57 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

You can have it To York happy :)
 To York With Love
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2013 9:49:29 PM reply with quote send message to To York With Love Object to Post

When would you like me to start writing articles?

Replies in this thread : 22
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class