Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Suggestion!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/1/2012 12:59:13 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

The SD Fever is really comming along and making great progress in it's content, look, etc. but I have two things that I just thought of that I think would be cool to add to the site.

I think that there should be like two or three understudies that if someone can't write their article, or finnish their project that the understudy can take part and do it for them for just that month. I think it would mean that there are less empty pages when the SD Fever comes out and that it may make the magazine even bigger and better.

I had another idea, but I can't currently remember it which sucks, but if I do remember it I will post below!
Selma
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2012 3:42:53 PM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

Sounds good to me! Otherwise if the "understudy" also wanted to write... Could we create another link to that article as well or add to the topic... Example 2 "breeding 101" articles???
 Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2012 1:15:32 PM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I really like the idea of having an understudy; seems like a good "fallback".

I'm not keen on showing the understudy's article as well as the original . To me, that defeats the purpose of having a particular user writing that article.

Just my thoughts happy :)
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2012 5:32:13 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

The other thought still hasn't come back to me, but about the understudy. What if like the understudies had areas of speciality that they wrote.
Ex:
#1 Understudy- Specializes in Featured Article, Breeding 101, Showing 101
#2 Understudy- Specializes in Featured Article, Kudos Award, Picardy's Pics
Etc.

I am glad we are getting some positive feedback on the idea!
Selma

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class