Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : SD Fever Kudos Award Nominations For September!
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/7/2012 11:36:59 AM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post   

It's that time again! Post who you think should win the kudos award!

New Addition:
You have to post why you think they should have the Kudos Award Position!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2012 11:40:58 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Reina at DH, she's hard working and has a beautiful showdog line. She seems to know the trick to breed amazing dogs, and she is super helpful happy :)
 Golden Corral
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2012 9:56:23 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Corral Object to Post

I don't know if she has already gotten it, but Neb at Lilliput has been very helpful to me and other players. If she has already gotten it, then I suggest Austri. She has helped me out a lot and she helps out other players a lot as well.
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2012 12:14:17 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

thank you guys! Keep 'em coming! bump
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2012 1:33:56 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

PPVallhunds happy :) She is always so kind and helpful and works really hard to improve the her breed wink ;)
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2012 11:49:35 AM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

Bump! we need at least 3 more!!
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2012 12:51:39 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

Brenna at WCK-She's very helpful, is the Webmaster for SD Fever, and has offered and given several people on here the chance to upgrade on her family account. happy :) She also does very well and is very helpful in her breeds. happy :)

Emma at BVB-She's super helpful, and has also given several people on here (including me...THANK YOU EMMA! happy :) ) the chance to upgrade on one of her family accounts. happy :) She also does very well and is very helpful in her breeds. happy :)

Lucky
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2012 2:03:24 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

Myths- she's really so helpful and kind! happy :)

When i was showing Pumis she always answered my questions straight away and she really wants to improve her breed and she always wants people to join! happy :)

Rose
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2012 12:51:18 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Brenna at WCK because she is very knowledgeable and helpful. I also support her post of banner makers not copying each other. happy :)
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2012 1:55:26 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

posted by BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Brenna at WCK because she is very knowledgeable and helpful. I also support her post of banner makers not copying each other. happy :)

somebody already said that happy :) Do you have any other nominations? Thanks
 Celestia
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2012 3:27:22 PM reply with quote send message to Celestia Object to Post

Cristlaina PyrShep happy :)! She answered all my questions when I joined PyrSheps happy :).
 Wiesenland
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2012 4:47:51 PM reply with quote send message to Wiesenland Object to Post

CLOSED not accepting any more nominations!

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.