Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Who would you like to see interviewed in the next SD Fever Tips from the Pro's? and what questions?
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/15/2012 7:18:22 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

Helloo. I am wanting to know if anyone has any requests, I will take questions you want answered, and if you have certain kennel you want to hear from happy :) No voting, I'll just pick whoever someone wants to hear from and go from there razz :p

Thankyou!
 Alice In Wonderland Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 2:09:40 PM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

I would like to hear from Millbrook Kennel. I would like her to answer questions such as:
1. What is your advice for managing a multi breed kennel?
2. How do you choose which dogs to show and which dogs to breed?
3. Do you have any advice for success in the show ring?
4. Do you have any advice for breeding success?
5. Do you have any dogs in real life?
6. What made you want to join showdog.com?
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 2:47:50 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Well..some of those arent tips and have been asked in the past..and I've tried interniewing him before and no response, so I don't know if this time will be any different, I'm sorry.
 Alice In Wonderland Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 5:06:59 PM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

No problem
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 11:03:34 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

What about Solimar? They've consistently had a top kennel.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 11:13:03 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Any certain questions? :3
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2012 12:08:36 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

I thought the questions posted above were excellent. I also like to know how many other kennels a user runs at once, and if they like, which ones. And if they do have multiple kennels, what tips do they have for managing multiple accounts time wise etc?
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2012 2:09:40 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Okay happy :) thanks Lilliput
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2012 3:09:30 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Roymars has been in Appenzeller Sennenhunds for agess how about asking her some questions about working in a breed that struggles and how to draw in new players?

Emma
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2012 6:38:55 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Arlight thankyou Emma happy :)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.