Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 15

Author Topic : SD Fever Kudos Award Nominations
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/15/2012 4:30:46 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post   

Feel free to post who you feel deserves to get the Kudos Award happy :)
You have until the 18th
 Alice In Wonderland Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 6:11:27 PM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

I feel that Shoot For The Stars Kennel should be nominated. She is willing to help any new members who contact her. She is very friendly and very active with the community. She has also done a great deal for Spanish Water Dogs which are a rare breed.
 Shoot For The Stars Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 6:14:37 PM reply with quote send message to Shoot For The Stars Kennel Object to Post

I nominate Everdale Goldens. She is very friendly and helpful. She is also very active in the community.
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 6:20:16 PM reply with quote send message to Shoot For The Stars Kennel Object to Post

Zollhaus is also very helpful and deserves to be nominated.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 6:40:24 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Emma at Black Veil Brides. Just love her and how helpful she is here on showdog.com.
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 7:46:50 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

thank you for your nominations happy :) we need at least 7-10
 Stardom Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 11:11:28 AM reply with quote send message to Stardom Goldens Object to Post

I nominate Bord De La Mer happy :). You have been and still is helpful to me so I nominate you happy :).
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 4:58:09 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

posted by Welsh Corgi Kennels
Emma at Black Veil Brides. Just love her and how helpful she is here on showdog.com.
Agreed! Emma rocks laugh :D
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 5:48:00 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

posted by Alice In Wonderland Kennels
I feel that Shoot For The Stars Kennel should be nominated. She is willing to help any new members who contact her. She is very friendly and very active with the community. She has also done a great deal for Spanish Water Dogs which are a rare breed.
Another user said that you are Shoot For The Stars Kennel. Is it true? I'm just wondering because I don't want any cheating going on wink ;)

Alice In Wonderland Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 6:43:24 PM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

Yes. It was actually meant as a joke but I forgot about it. Im very sorry. I didn't mean any harm by it.
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2012 6:47:01 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

Oh it's fine! I'm sure no one's mad about it happy :) I was just wondering, that's all
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2012 3:13:18 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

posted by Inspirational Kennels
Agreed! Emma rocks laugh :D

laugh :D Thank you so much guys :')

I'm gunna go ahead and nominate Cassie and Dogs of Rockwood for setting up the free image website (mind blank I have no clue what it's actually called, it took me about 10 minutes to remember her kennel name razz :p)

Emma happy :)
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2012 5:31:45 AM reply with quote send message to Shoot For The Stars Kennel Object to Post

Oh and I also nominate Kelgee for the top sop website.
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2012 11:15:17 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Agreed with Kelgee and Cassie too happy :)

luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2012 9:58:07 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

I'm totally agreeing with everybody here! I wouldn't know who to vote for!!!

Lucky
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2012 12:52:09 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Lost Legends b/c she or he added me to their family account!

Replies in this thread : 15

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.