Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : What am I missing?
 HeatherRose
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/1/2012 1:56:22 PM reply with quote send message to HeatherRose Object to Post   

My girl has her whole top line sessioned to 20 and I'm still not makeing any progress in Obedience....
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2012 2:05:41 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

What class are you doing? I know nothing about obediance...but thats never happened to me.
 mettlevant
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2012 3:48:32 PM reply with quote send message to mettlevant Object to Post

would it be possible that you haven,t fully sessioned the show obedience,health&muscletone line along with the obedience.my 2 trial dogs "bodacious one&sage advice"have their cd titles and are been aimed at higher titles.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2012 4:43:09 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

posted by mettlevant
would it be possible that you haven,t fully sessioned the show obedience,health&muscletone line along with the obedience.my 2 trial dogs "bodacious one&sage advice"have their cd titles and are been aimed at higher titles.
For obedience you only need to fully session the obedience stats and the cofirmation obedience. Also, make sure she is in novice.
If you have anymore questions feel free to pm me.
Selma

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.