Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : CRUFTS
 Jo Sutton
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/21/2012 7:41:15 AM reply with quote send message to Jo Sutton Object to Post   

Yeah...16 days and countdown...till the 1st day of Crufts.
Whos going?

I will be there on the working day which is Saturday, with 2 of my sibes. we have got a good entry leading to an 8.30 start to judging, so I will be leaving home at 3.30 in the morning. Am really looking forward to it as my older boy who is in mid limit has won his class the past 3 yrs and got best puppy dog in 2008...my pup I am taking has alot to live up to at this show but has already started his show career well with winning his 2 classes, getting best puppy dog and Best puppy in breed at his 1st champ show back in dec..this will be his 2nd big show, so fingers crossed...off to ringcraft tonight to brush up xxx

good luck to all going, and if you want to say hi, pop into hall 4 and come say hi to the Sibes xxxx
 Azure
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2012 5:36:38 PM reply with quote send message to Azure Object to Post

I am there on Thursday & Friday with my younger two happy :) Well - Thursday with both of them (one in obedience, one in the breed) and Friday with just my youngest (in the breed).

Eldest has qualified but I couldn't afford 3 dogs!
 Mirage.
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2012 3:01:51 PM reply with quote send message to Mirage. Object to Post

I'm photographing the Obedience championships on Friday and Saturdayhappy :) Can't wait!
 Jarthorn
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2012 4:18:58 PM reply with quote send message to Jarthorn Object to Post

We we will be there. Doing the breed stand on discover dogs on Friday and showing on Sunday! Can't wait! So exciting!
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2012 11:57:35 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Anyone watching on TV?

Emma
 Jarthorn2
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2012 2:10:55 PM reply with quote send message to Jarthorn2 Object to Post

We've been watching on the live youtube streem!
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2012 3:36:10 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

They're having a YT stream?
 VictoryVee`s
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2012 5:28:25 PM reply with quote send message to VictoryVee`s Object to Post

What are you all thinking about the vet decision to withhold BOB from the Peke, Bulldog and Clumber Spaniel so preventing them from going into the group.

Other forums I am reading are predicting the end of dog shows. A bit dramatic?....
 Jarthorn
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2012 3:58:26 AM reply with quote send message to Jarthorn Object to Post

you tube streem is Youtube.com/crufts
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2012 4:02:17 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ahaha, I wished the Pap had won group on thursday(i think it was thursday razz :p). I wasn't happy with the utility groups results either, I wanted that Canaan dog to win group. The schipperke was gorgeous too happy :).

I think it's good that the kennel club is reholding BOBs from dogs who aren't bred with health in mind. But honestly I'm a little confused about the situation. If the BOB for say Peke's didn't pass it's test, why not test the Reserve BOB and if it passes then give the BOB to the reserve Peke? It would reward the breeders who do breed for health in mind and discourage breeders to do the same in the future. It just makes me feel that the Kennel Club is contradicting themselves a little bit.

Not trying to start anything I swear, just missing the point a bit I think happy :).

Emma

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.