Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Where are the Obedience Stats?
 SurferDogs727
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/16/2011 8:20:32 PM reply with quote send message to SurferDogs727 Object to Post   

I haven't played the game in quite some time, and usually only come on to check the RL Forum but with the addition of agility in sight i thought i'd come back and try Obedience.

I tried sessioning a dog today, but are the seperate obedience tasks that you have to get up to 10 gone now? or is this just because things are being updated with agility.

today i clicked the heel on leash link twice before i ran out of sessions but there were no collored boxes or anything that changed.

I only ask because i haven't knowticed them in a long time, but i also haven't thought to look!

-Surfer
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2012 5:26:41 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

You might have the obedience settings turned off.To turn them back on (incase you don't know how)
-Go to "My Kennel"
-Scroll down
-You will see the options
-Find "Turn Obedience Options _"
-Click them on
And that should work.
Hope it helps!
Selma

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.