Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : TOP QUALITY Borzois Available
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/17/2011 3:55:20 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post   

Really cutting down on my Borzoi stock.........again, due to money purposes. I am only keeping the really really nice stock.

There are SEVERAL really nice bitches for sale. All 89.00+ SOP! Some fabulous broods, some pups, others older. All are fantastic quality, and great producers. Most have Atsonbay lines, which are some of the best Borzois in the game. Alot have GCH Atsonbay Live On in there lines, which is the top dog overall in the game.

The only ones that aren't for sale, have K in their call names. Everyone else has just their SOP, and the minimum price I'm willing to take. Highest offer on each, by Tuesday morning by 10:00am SD time(May change to Monday) wins them.PLEASE ONLY PM ME THE OFFERS!!! DO NOT OFFER ON THE DOG!

Thanks!

~Shimmer

P.S.The broods do not come bred, they'll be sold once they whelp.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.