Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Christmas Time!!!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/16/2011 9:11:41 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

So, Christmas is just around the corner (I know it is November, I am not stupid razz :p)

So I kind of want to run a little fun thing.You will get payed just for entering.This isn't really a contest.There are no winners.You fill out the form (below) and PM it to me.Everyone who does this will get $100 as a Christmas gift from Santa Selma!I will post all the anwsers on December 1, 2011 so get all your entries in before December 29, 2011.

What is your favorite thing about Christmas?:
What do you dislike most about Christmas?(There is not that much that you can't like about Christmas!):
What do you want for Christmas?:

PM me the form filled out and I will, I mean Santa Selma will pay you $100 to your kennel.

Selma
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2011 7:06:37 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I forgot to mention this is For Canadians Only!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2011 7:54:43 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Selma Kennel
I forgot to mention this is For Canadians Only!
someone can easily say they are over the internet. razz :p why not just do it for everyone.?
 Breath*Taking
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2011 5:19:34 PM reply with quote send message to Breath*Taking Object to Post

razz :p why not just do it for everyone.?
If she did it for everyone, she'd probably go broke, lol. happy :) Because I'll bet she has around 1,500 to spare, if say 30 people applied she'd have to give more cash then she intended, witch would probably make her loose more then expected. But then again, people could just bluff it... razz :p Just thinking lodgic, lol.
Maybe you should have a few questions that only Candians would know the answers to?
B*T
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2011 6:38:24 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

www.google.com would answer those questions..lol XD XD
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/19/2011 5:15:41 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I would go broke!I never thought of that.
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
11/19/2011 5:30:03 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Maybe keep it to the first X number that submit? And have to trust that people are honest. Yes, google makes everyone an expert in anything! (PS not Canadian here tho have finished a few Can Ch's).

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler