Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking for a obedience sessioner
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/4/2011 11:38:42 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Does anyone have the time and sessions to session a Dachshund for Obedience? I have a male Dachshund I don’t want to part with, but he’s got poor traits and is really too old to finish as a CH in regular showing. Here is his page

I’d be willing to sell him for 100$ and buy him back for 200$ to 250$, because I understand the implications of training a dog for Obedience.

Thanks,
Alexandria of Laffy-Taffy Kennels

P.S. I accidently forgot to add the message and didn't look at it until today! Sorry.
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2011 8:16:29 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

Hi! I show Obedience dogs here on SD. I am a basic user, and am at the limit of 5 dogs at the moment, but once I get a UD dog, I will put him/her up for sale, and once that dog is sold, I can session (and show, if you want me to) your dog. I will start a waiting list for anybody wanting me to session and/or show their obedience dogs. So, back to the point, it would be awesome to session and/or show your Dachshund.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2011 9:02:06 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Awesome!!happy :) I have been sessioning him for a while with just the regular showing stuff to build up his strength, since I was an idiot and didn’t start back when I just kept him (because of his color and coat; he is a long-haired black and cream) from my breeding month. I forgot to post his page; but here it is:

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10787513

I think I'd just like a sessioner because I currently don't have the time, patience, sessions, or money to train him for Obedience. I think I’m up to the task of actually showing him (since you can schedule dogs to participate in shows in advance), but thank you for the offer.

What are your terms and conditions? What would you sell him back for? I am willing to agree to whatever you like/want/charge.

Thanks so much for offering to take him!happy :) laugh :D I was afraid I’d have to either wait around forever or FH him (which I don’t want to do at all!) After you look at him, just PM me and tell me what you think.

Alexandria of Laffy-Taffy Kennels

P.S. Now, I hope you realize his birthday is 8/22/2011, so he is a bit older. Will that be a problem? If I understand correctly, you can earn Obedience titles at any time, so it wouldn’t be a problem in that case. If they aren’t earnable, it wouldn’t be worth it and I guess I will just FH himsad :(.
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2011 9:16:05 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

The only problem with age and obedience is if they die of old age midway thru, and he's way young for that yet.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.