Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : My Dog's in the Wrong Class!
 Meteorite
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/11/2011 1:13:53 AM reply with quote send message to Meteorite Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I decided to enter my Cattle Dog in Novice B obedience while waiting for her to be sessioned up for Open. I entered her in 2 trials and press "switch to Novice B". Then the next day I check the results, but this time on my notebook instead of the computer which I had originally entered her on. It said she had been put in Open A even though I switched to Novice B! And the other trial which was showing the next day was back in Open A. So I switched it back to Novice B but when I checked the next day (I checked back on the computer) she had been entered in Open A again! Is this because I kept switching computers? Or is it maybe just a bug?

Thanks,
Meteorite
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2011 4:57:30 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

I don't know, the same thing happened to my German Shepherd Dog, except he was entered in Novice B, and I switched him to Open A, and he showed in Novice B, and all of the entries were switched to Novice B, too.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.