Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : $100 for an amazing Rottweiler!
 KellyYellow
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/5/2011 5:46:17 AM reply with quote send message to KellyYellow Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Here is his link. He really needs a good home as I can only afford to finish my Great Dane!

BEAR : www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=10595626
 KellyYellow
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2011 5:46:42 AM reply with quote send message to KellyYellow Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Could anyone help me with the whole stats thing? Is Bear finishable??
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2011 10:58:00 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Well, I know someone good at entering could probably do the job tho it won't be easy esp with his age. He could have probably finished easily when he was young but now he's competing against younger better stuff. He's behind now in stats, only in the 84 SOP range, while the top dogs are in the 86 range, but he does have 10 pts and both his majors. I see other class dogs in the 85 SOP range. I would enter him in small shows with little competition to get single points here and there. And check out the competition before entering so you don't enter against dogs that are a lot better that will beat him. But don't waste any time cause he only has 20 or so days left.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.