Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : ummm...
 Tru_Dachsie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/24/2011 8:27:21 PM reply with quote send message to Tru_Dachsie Object to Post   

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but all my obedience trial results haven't been showing up. The last result was from 8/16. I've entered my dog in obedience for the rest of the month.
Why is this happening?

Also, under "withdraw from trial" it says, "switch to novice B". What does that mean? And should I switch him?

www.showdog.com/users/obedienceResults.aspx?id=10674705
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2011 9:04:18 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

If the dog isn't sessioned up enough in Open (I see he's NQing there) and you still want to compete in obedience, switch to Novice B till your dog is fully sessioned for Open. Novice B is for dogs that have a CD like yours, or the owners have titled a dog before.

Can't help on the shows not running alas! Aside from post in the Bugs Forum with subject line "Obedience Shows haven't run for a week!!!"
 Tru_Dachsie
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2011 10:32:28 PM reply with quote send message to Tru_Dachsie Object to Post

The second row is all 19's. I session him everyday and soon they will be 20's. I hope the trials will run again. :•/
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2011 11:27:14 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Good going on the sessioning. Hey, who knows if they all run at the same time then maybe you have your CDX already!
 Tru_Dachsie
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2011 11:52:02 PM reply with quote send message to Tru_Dachsie Object to Post

Ha! That would be awesome!! I found the thread, Thanks! I hope they start up again soon!

Thank you again!!
 Tru_Dachsie
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2011 10:27:41 AM reply with quote send message to Tru_Dachsie Object to Post

Thank you again! And you were right, I got my CDX today.. Some of the show results showed up. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.