Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : The Get To Know Project!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/11/2011 2:23:22 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/login/philboard_read.aspx?id=214225

Form
Your Real Name(You Don't Need To Do This One) :
Your Kennel Name :
The Breed(s) You Do :
Goal(Colour Breeding, Source Breeding, Etc) :
Extra Info(About You Or Your Kennel) :
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2011 2:28:48 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Form
Your Real Name(You Don't Need To Do This One) :
Your Kennel Name :Selma Kennel
The Breed(s) You Do :American Eskimo Dogs and Alaskan Klee Kais
Goal(Colour Breeding, Source Breeding, Etc) :To breed the best American Eskimo Dogs and Alaskan Klee Kais
Extra Info(About You Or Your Kennel) :My Kennel currently has the top 4 current Alaskan Klee Kais

Selma
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2011 11:39:07 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Your Real Name(You Don't Need To Do This One) : Liam
Your Kennel Name : Sylence
The Breed(s) You Do : Lagotto Romagnolo
Goal(Colour Breeding, Source Breeding, Etc) : Bringing Brown and Orange colours to a showable SOP. Working on top SOP's as well in more established colours.
Extra Info(About You Or Your Kennel) : Only been in Lagotti since October but have bred 3 top SOP's and my best stud is #2 on the All Time Top Dogs List for the breed. He is a bronze sire with 15 CH offspring, will have his silver soon enough... and if luck is behind us, he will go for gold. wink ;)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2011 12:23:07 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Your Real Name(You Don't Need To Do This One) : Brenna
Your Kennel Name : Welsh Corgi Kennels, Kirschen Kennels, and Apparatus
The Breed(s) You Do : Swedish Vallhund, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Alaskan Malamute, ( Kirschen:Cane Corso)
Goal(Colour Breeding, Source Breeding, Etc) : Right now I am trying to get my Male PWC Merit, BEST dog ever. He has beaten over 500 Dogs in his breed, and more then 4,000 all together. AMAZING for PWC.
Extra Info(About You Or Your Kennel) : I started back in 2006, and then came back with a different kennel in 2008, been upgraded ever since. This upcoming August when this kennel downgrades I am going to upgrade Apparatus and move most of my Vallhunds and PWC into that kennel and continue onward.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2011 11:54:36 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Hello Liam and Brenna!
Selma
 Bella Vita
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2011 7:07:47 PM reply with quote send message to Bella Vita Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Bella Vita
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2011 7:09:53 PM reply with quote send message to Bella Vita Object to Post

Oops! I just realized this was in the "Non sporting breeds" forum..

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.