Search

.com Forum · Terrier Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Hello, New and need some help PLEASE !
 Schnitzleheimer
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/22/2011 7:20:50 PM reply with quote send message to Schnitzleheimer Object to Post   

I just found this website and did not know I could not own all these dogs so two are for sale 100 each, please adopt them so they are in good homes and not taken away =-( wont adopt any more untill I know more about this site. Any info on this site would be much appreciated. Thank You.

P.S. I only have 48 hours to find new homes.

D.O.G. and Muffin are for sale.
 Schnitzleheimer
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2011 7:22:12 PM reply with quote send message to Schnitzleheimer Object to Post

Schnitzleheimer
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2011 7:30:10 PM reply with quote send message to Schnitzleheimer Object to Post

Both are Staffordshire Bull Terrier's, one female one male.

Male is 17 days old, birthday - 4/5/2011, named D.O.G. fawn and white piebald, 63rd generation, 12.93% COI (whatever that means) Genetic Quality 98.9, Genetic Quality [Proposed System] 79.35, in case that matters to anybody.

Female is 30 days old, birthday - 3/23/2011, named Muffin Red and White Irish Spotted, 0 generation, 0.00% COI, Genetic Quality 23.9, Genetic Quality [Proposed System] 3.80.

Hope they find homes soon, and hope I figure this thing out, new and do not want to be kicked off, banned, or loose any dogs for any reasons.
 Schnitzleheimer
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2011 7:34:28 PM reply with quote send message to Schnitzleheimer Object to Post

Is anybody on here ?
 Grand Visage Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2011 3:38:50 AM reply with quote send message to Grand Visage Kennels Object to Post

I would forever home Schnitzleheimer as it is source quality, and not many people are interested in source dogs. Then your problem should be solved, you'd have 5 dogs and that is the limit for a basic user happy :)
 onepurplepainter
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2013 11:01:10 AM reply with quote send message to onepurplepainter Object to Post

what i do is have my favorite dog breeds and then work on at least one with my training sessions and then sell it for the most amount of money i can. i'm just a basic user so i try getting the most out of it. because you can't breed two different kinds of dogs i go for a similar breed. so if i want a goldendoodle i get an aridale! you can contact me if you have any questions!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.