Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Summer Festivals You're Looking Forward To!
 Ebphillips
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/17/2011 1:07:47 PM reply with quote send message to Ebphillips Object to Post   

Well us UKers have got some pretty decent festivals coming up this summer, anyone going to any/wish they were?

Personally, I'm absolutely DYING to go the Download festival, I can't because of exams, being under 16(my mother would HATE the music) and they don't sell day passes. Severly annoyed happy :).

Anyone else?

Emma
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2011 1:21:34 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Which festivals are comming up? I will be wanting to go to one laugh :D
 Ebphillips
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2011 4:44:06 PM reply with quote send message to Ebphillips Object to Post

Ermm you'll have to wait for me to get next weeks kerrang so I can look at the Gig Guide but off the top of my head; Download (PUHHHHLLEASEEEE I WANT TO GOOOOOOOO :'() and the Leeds/Reading festival (wanna go to that too razz :p)

Wanted to go to the Bring Me The Horizon tour but apparently I'm not allowed razz :p

Emma
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2011 8:04:55 AM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Cool i'm hoping my parents will give me my last summer of freedom then I have to knuckle down for my GCSEs then I carn't go anywhere sad :( Or I can go abroad wink ;) But I would like to stay in land wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.