Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

RRuler
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2012 5:05:17 PM reply with quote send message to RRuler Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I can't put an order to them, but here are my shows that I would die if I didn't watch every week.

New Girl
Bones
The Finder
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
Glee
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Switched at Birth
The Lying Game
Secret Life of a American Teenager
How I Meet Your Mother
2 Broke Girls
Worst Cooks in America
Heartland
Pawn Stars
Storage Wars
Body of Proof
Hawaii Five-O (new one)
The Big Bang Theory
In Plain Sight
Rizzoli and Isles

(Edited to add some forgotten shows)
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2012 4:40:49 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

Quote By Anchor Paws Canines:

Dogs 101
Too Cute! Puppies

lol my cat loves watching Too Cute Kittens! I just love one episode of Puppies: Rotties, Pugs & Mini Aussies! Gotta love aussies! <3

Oh, and weirdly enough, a show called Storage Wars... Barry's just too funny on it.

shaaryoelkennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2012 3:27:39 PM reply with quote send message to shaaryoelkennels Object to Post

Of current shows...
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Law & Order: SVU
NCIS
Downton Abbey
Upstairs Downstairs

But to be honest, I'm more likely to watch stuff that's been off the air at least ten years. xD Sure, it's not as exciting as gathering around the television to watch a new episode of such-and-such along with the rest of the country, but you can't help liking what you like. happy :)

(Edited because I forgot Sherlock, and that's just silly. It's easily one of my favorites.)
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
3/24/2012 5:55:08 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

posted by Starlight Dachshunds
Quote By Anchor Paws Canines:

Dogs 101
Too Cute! Puppies

lol my cat loves watching Too Cute Kittens! I just love one episode of Puppies: Rotties, Pugs & Mini Aussies! Gotta love aussies! <3

Oh, and weirdly enough, a show called Storage Wars... Barry's just too funny on it.

Awesome Aussies! Haven't seen that episode yet...I only saw one with Labs, Goldies, and Shih-Tzus plus part of one of a kittie one. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.