Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Favourite/Worst Movies?
 dogloverxx
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/21/2011 1:42:48 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post   

This forum seems pretty empty so im going to make my final efforts to get it active again so im going to start a topic on fave/worst movies. All you have to say if your fave/worst movie and why.

Ill start off,

Fave: The King's Speech because I find it very inspirational and its a British (not many films out there are British).

Worst: Rango- theres no plot in my opinion.

Feel free to express your self laugh :D
 † Unholy †
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2011 3:25:08 PM reply with quote send message to † Unholy † Object to Post

My best and worse choice would be the same movie.

Drive Angry.

It would have been a good movie if the special effects and acting were done a little better, the plot was interesting and the action was good. But the acting was kind of dry, and the special effects left much to be desired.

Seth
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/21/2011 4:01:24 PM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

My favourite film is Paul becuase it has an interesting plot, good actors and some very funny scenes that made me cry becuase I was laughing so hard.

My worst film is Where The Wild Things Are or Black Swan. Where The Wild Things Are just didn't seem to have any kind of plot and I found Black Swan just grotesque. Needless to say it was the last time my one of my friends is allowed to choose what films we watch as she picked both of them. lol laugh :D
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2011 1:13:21 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Cool laugh :D
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2011 12:44:15 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Bump
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2011 5:11:24 AM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Watched Source Code. Its pretty confusing but not as Inception (another great film).
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2011 3:42:12 PM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

i love watership down, i use to watch it every weekend as a kid. Im a rabbit fan. Also love the fast and furious films (boy racer at heart), Saw's (horror fan) and realy liked animal farm based on the book.

the worst ive seen must have been beverly hills chuhihua. got draged to watch it and wondered why there was no one else in there untill after i watched it. There was something reasontly i saw that was soo boaring but cant rember what it was called lol
 archyn
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2012 2:00:42 PM reply with quote send message to archyn Object to Post

werewolf in london sent shivers down my spine as did race with the devil,being keeping away from horror movies ever since

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class