.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

devon14
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2011 3:33:44 AM reply with quote send message to devon14 Object to Post

i have to say border collies are my fave.
i love the fact that they have so much energy and that they are super smart.
i fell in love wth them as soon as i saw them.
 bordercolliebuddykennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2011 12:46:59 PM reply with quote send message to bordercolliebuddykennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

aw i used to love border collies
but now i really like the 'bichpoo' *crossbreed,
i'm not sure if they are a dog breed on
this website because they are a pretty new
breed but they're lovely.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2011 1:20:15 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

bichpoo's are not a breed, its a crossbreed
 bordercolliebuddykennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2011 2:03:35 PM reply with quote send message to bordercolliebuddykennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i realise this, i just forgot at the time i posted it aha, thanks for telling me anyway. so i'll change it to border collie because i've liked the breed for a long time and they are generally really lovely dogs.
 Marldot
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2011 5:26:33 AM reply with quote send message to Marldot Object to Post

I love English Cocker Spaniels though I'm probably biased because I own one! I like them because they are so friendly and loyal, and also the vast majority of them don't have many problems.
 archyn
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2012 2:08:03 PM reply with quote send message to archyn Object to Post

rhodesian ridgebacks have been one of my favs,choosing is difficult but a good natured individual dog no matter which breed or cross is acceptable
 roothie
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2012 6:11:36 AM reply with quote send message to roothie Object to Post

wire fox terriers are my favourites! playful, strong, lots of character, healthy, happy dogs!
this is mine>> brightonfoxy.blogspot.com/
 ninjagoth
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2012 6:42:57 PM reply with quote send message to ninjagoth Object to Post

Ever heard of pugles = cross of pug with a beagle sounds strange and never seen one but one of my work collegues was telling me about them lol

However for my fav breed I have to say Thai Ridgebacks. Never heard of them until I started with them in my kennels in this game and the more I have found out about them in real life the more I have fallen in love with the breed.

I am now at the point where I am considering getting one in real life in the next couple of years once my house is done up and I have more free time for a doggie.
 sabeno
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2012 3:52:40 PM reply with quote send message to sabeno Object to Post

for me it's the belgian shepherd. i've owned 3 so far and got my 4th coming in two weeks time making it 3 tervuren's and 1 groenendael.
if i didnt own BSD's i'd own leonberger's happy :)
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2012 5:03:13 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

My favarte breeds is the Beagle, becuase i have a beagle called Hugo, happy :) and laborudors, becuasei also have a chcolate lab, CoCo,

RFK

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.