Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : UK People Introduce Your Self!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/5/2010 12:37:56 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post   

I thought it would be a good idea to have an introduction post so we all know who we are.

PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2010 12:38:52 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Im PPVallhunds AKA PP AKA Joanne
I have some tropical fish (breed guppies), a gerbil, a winter white hamster and a budgie. Im waiting to get a vallhund puppy who will hopefully be born in March. Currently working as an anmial tech in Wales.
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2010 3:47:32 PM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hiya, I'm Shona.

I used to have 3 tropical aquariums ^^ with guppies, gouramies, platties, mollies etc. Don't keep them now though....no room unfortunately.
I have had, in the past, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits, cats and dogs.
I consider myself a "dog person" and have always had them around me. My current two are a 12 year old Dobie mix and a 7 year old terrier mix....both rescue and both Gorgeous (in my opinion anyway).

Hope this picks up this time! (well done for starting it again PPvallhunds...Joanne.)
eta forgot PP's proper name (lol)

Forgot to say, I'm in Yorkshire!

Oakenridge Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2010 3:27:58 AM reply with quote send message to Oakenridge Kennels Object to Post

Hi, I'm Kat.

From the S.E, I have two Yorkies and a choccy Lab. The Yorkies are 6 and 3, and my Lab is 4 1/2. I rescued the Yorkies from a house in our area where they were left in a house after the owners moved - they left a file with all their KC reg and everything which was very weird.

Have owned chinchillas since a very young age, I breed the Himalayan colour variety (seldomly!) and have two Maine Coon cats that are bigger than the Yorkies, plus a fox family that sit on our patio until we go out to put food out (we live in a more rural area). My partner calls our house Noah's Ark!

Started showdog in 2006 under the prefix Massimo Kennels, but left for a while after having a baby so due to lack of time. Now I'm Oakenridge (after my road name).
 Crispy Leaf Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2010 3:56:24 AM reply with quote send message to Crispy Leaf Kennels Object to Post

Hi I'm Beth!
I'm from the Scottish Borders and I have lots (way too many) of animals!
I have one large bio-orb aquarium, I have neon tetra, harlequins, red eyes and penguin tetra.
I have a Scottish Deerhound puppy called Kira, A greyhound bitch called Mitch and I'm currently looking after 3 of my boyfriends dogs; a cocker spaniel called Snoopy and 2 springers called Piper and Sergant.
I have three cats called Dougal, Bagpipes and Padfoot.
I have 6 guinea pigs; 2 adults and 4 babies (not intentionally; we bought the two females and found out they were pregnant a week later!)
I have 8 rabbits...
Andd at the moment I have 2 seagull chicks and a hedgehog!

I'm very into photography and so I might get some photos up!
Beth
x
 Defence Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2010 2:34:07 PM reply with quote send message to Defence Dobes Object to Post

From London/Dorset, London born, Dorset lines(no i dont have the accent razz :p) no pets atm look after a jack russell called aubrey, best dog EVER none of the typical jack stuff, he follows me around laugh :D

Lil bit of info I gotta run razz :p

Emma
 Topazia
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2010 12:42:30 PM reply with quote send message to Topazia Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey
I'm Nicky and for the West Midlands. Yes I live close to where Crufts is hosted wink ;)
I have 2 Blue Roan Cocker Spaniels at the moment, but my mom (and me, as I do help ALOT) breeds them so we often have little puppies laugh :D
I have 2 >6year old!< rabbits. I did have a hamster but it passed away a few months back. I also have a tropic aquarium happy :)
I also ride horses but don't currently have any at the moment (that may change in the next few days though, HOPEFULLYlaugh :D)
Nicky happy :)

PS. I am currently taking an animal course along wuth school. I would like to be a dog groomer, positive dog trainer, dog breeder, vet . I'm not sure but something along the lines of that happy :)
 holbeck kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2010 3:09:49 PM reply with quote send message to holbeck kennel Object to Post

hi all
i am diane and i live in yorkshire,i have no pets in rl,as we live in a flat.
i have 2 family accounts on SD.
 Defence Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2010 3:04:32 AM reply with quote send message to Defence Dobes Object to Post

posted by Topazia
Hey
I'm Nicky and for the West Midlands. Yes I live close to where Crufts is hosted wink ;)
I have 2 Blue Roan Cocker Spaniels at the moment, but my mom (and me, as I do help ALOT) breeds them so we often have little puppies laugh :D
I have 2 >6year old!< rabbits. I did have a hamster but it passed away a few months back. I also have a tropic aquarium happy :)
I also ride horses but don't currently have any at the moment (that may change in the next few days though, HOPEFULLYlaugh :D)

PS. I am currently taking an animal course along wuth school. I would like to be a dog groomer, positive dog trainer, dog breeder, vet . I'm not sure but something along the lines of that happy :)

A train ride away from me :o...
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2010 4:02:59 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Hi..I'm Emma and I'm from Northern Ireland. When I get older I wish to be a dentist or an optician. I have 2 dogs at the moment, Charlie( a lab, boxer & springer mix from my other dog, daisy) and Daisy, my golden labrador whom I got for doing the 11+............I am in a family of 9 Me, my mum, my dad, my four sisters and two brothers. My older brothers are 20 and 18(going on 19 in december) and the 19 yr old(paul) has just moved of to college to Belfast, he wishes to be an engineer. My other brother, Neil who is 20. Goes to fermanagh college and doesn't of any aspects for the future. My other two sisters are both doing A Levels and my two younger sister has just moved on to secondary school and my other sister is still in primary school. Once I get older I would like to have the dream husband, and dream house. In the country. I would like to have 3 children, 2 girls and 1 boy. The boy would be called James(as he was my first boyfriend) and the two girls would be called Naoisa(because I LOVE that name) and Toni-Louise(for short toni, because my best friend was toni, before she had to move). I would like to have 3 dogs, one Anatolian Shepherd, female called Kira. A australian shepherd, male called Oscar. A newfoundland, female called Amber. My hobbies are horse riding, baking and swimming.
At the minute I live in the country, in fermanagh, northern ireland. But in the future I would like to live around this spot and hopefully inherit my dads farm and land. I would like to have 3 horses also, 1 bay, 1 chestnut and 1 black. Haven't thought of any names yet apart from Jet but I'm sure I'll think of some better ones. My favourite colour is purple. I go to Mountlourdes Grammar School, Enniskillen( aka MLE) And lastly my lucky number is 3!

Now there you have it, you heard all about me happy :)

Emma@Figs Dreams(aka Grace for sd)
 Ebphillips
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2010 12:04:10 PM reply with quote send message to Ebphillips Object to Post

Okayy so I have a lil more time razz :p.

I'm Emma happy :) I also own Defence Dobes, which is the other kennel I usually post stuff from happy :). I have 3 family accounts on SD. 7 kennels are mine, and I "rent" 4 out to my friends happy :). On SD I have Weimaraners, Doberman Pinschers, Australian Shepherds, Dalmatians, Border Collies, Flat-Coated Retrievers and Pointers. I would like at some point to own all of these breeds, and a tonn more but I only have these kennels due to time and money razz :p.

I LOVE art. Despite what people say I think I'm okay but not great, animals are my forte, dogs included. Currently in art I'm studying Henry Moore who did mainly human sculptures and paintings. I hope to study art/photography for my IB(international bacalauriette(sp)). I make banners for SD, but they suck razz :p.

When I'm older I want to live in the country somnewhere with my dogs happy :) and raise a family. I hope to do some world photography in my younger years and travel the world. I'm creatively basing my life razz :p.

Emma(above posterr) is one of my closest friends on SD. I have a few in Border Collies who go way back to '06 with me and a couple in other breeds. And Nicky at Topazia happy :) gotta love nickyyy <3

I think that's all happy :)

Em
 Topazia
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2010 12:11:24 PM reply with quote send message to Topazia Object to Post

Ahh bless Emmaa wink ;) loveyoutoo wink ;)
Yours and Annas silly arguments pahahaa. You guys make me laugh

Ebphillips
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2010 12:31:00 PM reply with quote send message to Ebphillips Object to Post

*giggle* yeahhh anna and I rulleeeee laugh :D razz :p
 miller100
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2011 11:33:21 AM reply with quote send message to miller100 Object to Post

Hey, i'm Georgia!pronounced jor-ja!

i luv dogs, fish , cats and horses, i own 38 pets.a lot, i know!!haha
35 huge fish in a pond,3 horses.
my border collie died!poor thing, old age.had her since she was born,before i was born actually coz she's the family dog.my cat, lollipop ran away from home 2 yrs ago lovely tortoiseshell, you know.
i have a pretty big garden, i'm 10 this yr(may)
and i'll soon be in yr 6 at claypole school.
 Diamond Mountain
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/2/2011 5:46:39 PM reply with quote send message to Diamond Mountain Object to Post

hi. I;m Lynda - Diamond Mountain on this game. I breed Havanese Show them too with sucees..Have imported from Australia, America, Canada, Denmark, France, Hungary and Sweden to get genetic diversity,
Based in Cambridge now,
Great that there is a UK forum on this site.

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler