Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Looking for Yorkies? Check out my kennel!
 Goldz n Yorkz Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/14/2010 7:38:06 AM reply with quote send message to Goldz n Yorkz Kennel Object to Post   

I truly love the breeds, Golden Retriever and Yorkshire Terrier.Both fine breeds with beautiful coats to show. They are beautiful to watch in a show ring, trotting alongside their handler. And ofcourse,both the Golden and Yorkie are loving and nice.
Therefore, in real life my Golden, Fathom, accepted his new Yorkie brother, Nemo, into the family, and now they are as inseperatable as glue. They love to play together and go on walks together and cuddle. So if you are looking for a Goldie or a Yorkie, I know a lot about those breeds in case you ever wantto buy one of my dogs just reply to this message and I will see what I can do to find you the perfect Yokie or Goldie!
I have a (golden retriever) litter coming on August 18th 2010 so if you want one, just PM me about it. These are SOURCE DOGS I am using for breeding, just to let you know in case you want a source specifically I would recommend myself, me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thats all the dogs I have except 1 Good Show Dog, Twins First Try with god bloodlines, but that's about it. That is it. This is it...trust me and buy a dog from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thank you,
Goldz n Yorkz

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.